Wednesday 5 October 2011

MG Perfect Gundam Ver H.Bird Part 6

A very small tiny update, you guys ...

Alright.. as you guys would remember, U was reshaping the tummy armour and I kinda left it unfinished to I worked on it a little bit -
Posted Image
and that picture is how i closed that gaping hole you see in the previous update

The was a slight gap between the top plate of the tummy armour and the chest armour so I had to improvise... like so
Posted Image
I put in two pieces of rods on each side as you can see

and if you can see, NEAR THE GREEN SMUDGE, I put on another pieces of rod ( applied to both sides ) as the was a little bit of hole in it
Posted Image

after that, recycling the vents from the base kit, I remade the exhaust vents like so
Posted Image

finished redesigning looks like this -
Posted Image
need some touch ups and clean up, of cos ...

Next up is, I decided to put in a little something extra for the Perfect to be more Perfect and suggested by BlackLotus and Tonythem, I made a missile launcher.

I was lazy to form box from scratch so i used my stock Rectangular Rods to form the basic shape of the missle launcher -
Posted Image

And kept adding more and building from that -
Posted Image

WITH THE ISSUE OF COPIES AND INSPIRATION AND WHATNOT FLOATING AROUND BETWEEN THE FORUMS, I WILL BE MAKING SURE TO BUILD THIS MISSILE LAUNCHERS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM KAMM'S SAZABI MISSILE LAUNCHER.

Anyway ... the following pictures shows how i will attach the missle launcher to the shoulder.... I will keep that in suspense as I wanted it to be a surprise ... consider this a teaser .. :P
Posted Image

Alright, this is it for this update .... Thanks for the suppot ,,, will keep you updated .. Stay Tuned

0 comments:

Post a Comment