Thursday 29 March 2012

Gold Frame Amatsu


Hello Guys ..

Its been a while since I have launched a new Gundam.... I was just taking my time, u know.. chilling ....

Anyway, This baby was built as an entry for the 2012 Mecha Contest and Since the organizer has allowed the freedom of posting the submission pieces on launch pads so here it is.

I present to you, my practice piece in Painting, the Gold Frame Amatsu.

Recently, my good friends Sneeper, Harry and Kamm has been nagging to improve on my painting skills... Not to mention Kriz has been giving me hell for not practising on my paintings. And the thing is, They were right. I really needed to improved my painting skills.. so here it is ...

I know I won't win anything in the contest... ( with my skills in painting, as if ) but I had fun to paint this ... the moddings were burning me out as well ...

Right, nothing special about this one.. just OOB .. ( I know.. I know .. it is rare for me to paint OOB).. This is more like a response to a challenge Aulon made... so it became a OOB...

The colours used are all tamiya... Tamiya Black over Nato black... for the gold parts, Clear Yellow over Gold leaf ... the blueish parts are my own mix of blue over purple... and I used revell enamels for the details in the back of the wings

I know I don't have much to show for an OOB painted build but I still take pride in my posing of my kit so I will be dropping a fair amount of pictures .. Hope you don't mind ....

Without Further Ado, I present to you -


















I hope my poses with this one live up to my usual way of posing ... This NG kit is quite not flexible as I thought it would be ... 
Anyway ... 
Hope you guys like it .... I myself don't like it that much ... for some reason, I find it lacking in something.. I don't know what .. oh well, at least it was a very good practice kit 

Thank you so much for looking and Stay Tuned for more ... 



1 comments:

  1. nice pose ^^
    will there be an MG of this.....

    ReplyDelete