Monday 26 August 2013

WIP - 1/35 ZTD-05 AAAV - Part 1

Hey guys.

I got a new Work in Progress for you. I will be joining a Modern Armour SIG build on FloryModels forum with a rather peculiar vehicle. As you may all know from my recent works such as the Type-90, the LeClerc and the Lowe, I have a passion to buld vehicles most people normally won't ( well, Apart from the tigers I/II ).

Luckily, my local hobby shop ( Model Zone Holborn, in fact ) was relocating and was offering everything 50% off and I had to buy this one.

This is how the box-art looks like -


Opened it and I was greeted by a rather large hull and a box full of sprues -






As usual, everything starts from the suspensions -
I had to put on some kind of small little shocker absorber thingys and the arms -





Followed up by the rear hull and the door. I choose to show the propeller openings as closed


I closed the two halves of the entire entire hull after ward -


Next, I started making these hydraulics for the front flaps and the back flaps -


Which goes on like so ... This is the front - 


And this is the back flaps hydraulics - 


I also started putting on some stuffs on top of the rear hull -


Well, that's it for now. I wil keep you guys posted. Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment