Monday 30 December 2013

My 2013 in a Nutshell

Well, another year has gone by ... boy, times flow fast isn't it?...

It seems like just yesterday when on the December of the year 2012, I went back to my heritage modelling : scale models, particularly tanks. I never regretted that decision as I'm more happier in that world then building gunpla. I still haven't given up on gunpla though.




So, lets do a little review of my year 2013 -

First of all - I got to meet a lot of new friends and some of them become very close, which is a great bonus.

As much as I gained new friends, I lost friends as well. Nothing serious, we just grew apart ( sadly, one of that is a best friend since high school)

I have finished a total of - 12 kits within the year 2013 albeit only 1 of them was a Gunpla kit so not exactly a bad rate.

I found a very very friendly and fun scale modelling forum and I am having the best time there.

Two modelers I look up to have recognized me and admitted that my skills have been improving at a fast pace and it was very nice to hear that. Probably the best thing I have heard (modelling wise( all year.

Life wise- I am still lonely.. haven't found a new gf yet.. :(

I got accepted into a master degree and really happy about it.

I got to visit the Bovington Tank Museum for my Birthday and it was a blast.

I got a chance to attend the 40th Anniversary IMPS UK show at Telford and boy, it was amazing.

So all in all, 2013 wasn't exactly a bad year. It could be better but I'm not gonna complain.

So with all of that, I'm gonna say good bye to 2013 and say hello to 2014.

I wish my dear readers a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and may you all have good luck and prosper in the coming year.







0 comments:

Post a Comment